September 30-October 2, 2016
Registration for CAMPtasia is NOW CLOSED! Thank you to all who attended this year!
Professional Trainers and Instructional Designers Unite!
We’re inviting 100 training professionals to come join us for a free weekend to get more in-depth on the how-to’s, the what for’s, and the here’s why of using Camtasia and other visual communication tools in your training endeavors.
What’s on the schedule? Good question… we won’t know until Friday evening, because that’s when the entire session schedule get’s created. It’s really an amazing process. We come together, throw out ideas, and then put on a conference with up to 50 sessions! Campers and a room ambassador will be taking notes for all of the sessions which we will share out with everyone. Topics to consider bringing to the table are social learning, micro learning, accelerated learning and collaboration, increased community around screencasting, incorporating companion tools to use with Camtasia, storytelling or story boarding, maintenance of videos, and many more!
Please Join Us for CAMPtasia!
CAMPtasia is a gathering of training professionals, such as instructional designers, professional services providers, or trainers wanting to network, learn, and collaborate on the art of using visuals to engage your audience. The event relies on the passion and creativity of the attendees—all sessions, discussions, and demos are led by attendees sharing their knowledge. The program isn’t determined beforehand—it’s created the first day by the participants. Anyone with something to contribute or with the desire to learn is welcome and invited to join.
CAMPtasia follows the BarCamp model–an ad-hoc unconference born from the desire for people to share and learn in an open environment.
Need more reasons to attend?
- Bring your specific Camtasia questions and get answers from the TechSmith team face-to-face.
- Dedicated time away from your office to focus on professional development and advancing your expertise.
- Optional half day pre-camp training led by our team of trainers that will enhance your learning experience through in-depth comprehensive training.
- Network with the community, industry influencers, and video experts.
- Access to developers who helped create and know the most about the Camtasia software.
- Exchange ideas in a highly interactive environment.
- Network with peers in the community who share your challenges and learn their success strategies.
Don’t miss this free event!
CAMPtasia will be held September 30-October 2, 2016 at TechSmith headquarters in Okemos, Michigan. The event is FREE, but you do need to register! All food and drink is provided for you by the good people of TechSmith, too. We even provide you with a nice patch of land to camp on, or there are other lodging options listed on the Essential Info page.